4 Days, 3 Nights Japan Tour Itinerary
This is not the actual itinerary I did in Japan.
Recently, Japan makes it simpler for Filipinos to get a tourist visa. All you need is to prepare basic documents, choose an accredited agency and let them process your documents for you. Below is a straightforward guide to Japan Tourist Visa application in the Philippines.
- My Passport of course – I put details on my passport’s Emergency Contact Page and I make sure that contact numbers were active. Don’t apply if your passport will expire in 6 months.
- Application Form – download here
- Photo with white background. Photo size is 4.5cm x 4.5cm.
- Birth Certificate – xerox copy.
- Itinerary in Japan – make it simple and cheap as possible.
- Bank Certificate – don’t submit bank statement
- Income Tax Return
- Employment Letter
Submit your application
|(Currency: Philippine Peso)
Source: Japan Embassy in Manila, Philippines (November 2016)
You may ask your agency to don’t put any of their stickers in your passport. Normally, it will take 3 days before you can get your passport back.
The agency won’t disclose the result via phone, they will instead ask you to pick up your passport.