Vietnam Electronic Visa is an online application and does not require any facilitation from intermediary or travel agents. Tourists can now apply online for a 30 days single entry visas and pay the visa fee online. Print your visa, fly and arrive in Vietnam.
Online application fee is non-refundable.
How it works
- Apply online (Government Immigration E-Visa)
- Pay your visa fee online
- Receive your electronic tourist visa online
- Print and fly to Vietnam
Vietnam e-Tourist Visa Facility is available for nationals of following countries/territories
|List of countries eligible to Vietnam E-visa|
Source: Vietnam Immigration Department
*Not applicable to Chinese e-passport holders
- Must visit Vietnam for recreation, tourism, visit friends or relatives or business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in Vietnam.
- You must have sufficient fund to spend during your stay in Vietnam.
- No criminal record
- Must apply outside Vietnam
This facility was launch last February 1, 2017. Right now, visa on arrival is available to most of the countries. E-visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to grant a new visa if being invited/guaranteed by authority/organization/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.